Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

One day...

I hope that one day I will be motivated to writing thank you notes like I used to be. It's terrible, I don't want to seem unappreciative, I just don't make the time. I have been bad about a lot lately. I wish I had sent out invitations to Mia's baptism. Instead I relied on word of mouth and I did it without making a real effort. I really wish my best girl friend was there, but I mentioned it to her and yet I don't think I actively invited her. She's not Catholic and perhaps she didn't realize I was really inviting her, or that it was open to friends despite being a different faith. Regardless, I don't blame her, I blame myself. Perhaps one day I will be better. Any free time I have now I spend on the computer, it's some sort of relaxation, it's "me" time. Right now I'm in the middle of a sudoku game and I should get back to it.

In the meantime if you haven't received a thank you note from me... please forgive me. Just so you know, Luisa too has been after me about sending them out if you can believe that. Today mom watched her for me, while I met with the lawyer and she pulled out some paper and pencils and told mom she had to write notes for all the gifts she got for Christmas. Sweet girl! :) She's quite a stinker though.

No comments: