Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

my girls...

I love them so very much!!

Everyday Luisa amazes me. She is simply a character. She doesn't let anything get past her, she is very much like me. She wants things done the "right way" which usually means whatever I have taught her to be the right way. For example, whenever she eats corn on the cob, she uses corn ears. So yesterday when we went to Sea Island, they just use one stick, well when my sister tried to get her to eat it with just the one stick, she wouldn't go for it. I got her a second stick and therefore she was able to chow down using the sticks as handles for her corn. Perhaps not the best example or perhaps I didn't tell the story as well, but she's just funny in her communicating and telling Rosie, that it just wasn't possible for her to have corn with just one stick.

As for Mia, she is just chewing on anything she can get her hands on. She even "chews" on her tongue. She is constantly sticking her tongue out. She'll bite my finger if I leave it near her mouth. She is drinking about 4 to 6 ounces at a time and she is only eating rice cereal. I think she is anxious to get her hands on some other foods, but she'll just have to wait until her 6 month appointment. The only reason we're anxious to try something new is that her BM's are a bit stiff and I hate to think she's having trouble with the poops!

No comments: