Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mia's Baptism

Today we got Mia baptized, yea!! Afterward we celebrated at my house. I invited Anna, Aroldo and Vivianne to join us for the celebration, but they couldn't come because they had forgotten Izabella's baby bottle, not the actual milk, just the bottle. I thought they could have asked to borrow a bottle, or perhaps they could have stopped to purchase a bottle, but alas they would rather go home. So I didn't even try push it on them. I'm sure they would have felt uncomfortable around my family. Whatever.

Mia was perfect throughout church and the baptism. Silly girl, she spit up while Deacon Gonzalez was giving her the blessing. Aside from that, perfect!! :)

Luisa was wearing a pretty red and black dress that my sister bought for her. It was probably more Christmas than anything else, but I think will try and get some Valentines' pictures done soon with her in this dress.

1 comment:

The Liberto Family said...

I'm glad it turned out good! Luisa looks cute in that dress.