Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Work, exercise and the Super Bowl!

This week is close, for those who aren't aware that's the first five business days of the new month. Fun stuff! Lots of work. I really enjoy it, but I'm a little worn out since I just finished putting in way more hours than I ever anticipated for a part timer! It's OK though, because when that big paycheck rolls in the complaining will cease! :) Anyway, I have some work I should be looking at right now, but whatever I don't want to! So there!

I was thinking today I should really start exercising. I guess the weather has been the biggest motivation. I want to stay small and get a little smaller, so if I'm going to be buying new shorts and capris then I should probably start trying to lose a little more so that I can look decent for the summer. Especially since I will really be single! I anticipate getting the paperwork for the divorce finalized within the next couple of weeks.

Finally, the superbowl. Normally I could care less, I'm not a football fan nor have I really made any effort to change that. I usually watch the superbowl for the commercials! Anyway before the game I told my brother in law that New York would win. He offered a bet of $10, I should have taken it!! I called him when there was only 30 seconds left on the clock, he proceeded to ask me about a 2 point conversion. I had to remind him who he was talking to and he replied, I have to go, I have to call Gus. Which of course translates to, don't rub my nose in it, let me call someone who can intelligently discuss football. :) I wasn't insulted, I was really just lucky!

Okay, I'm going to bed now. Only to turn the TV back on and watch the NBC affiliate that promises to show the new commercials. Since I was at my sister's house for the Superbowl and I truly a single parent, I couldn't watch the commercials. Too many interruptions! Fortunately, my sisters tag team and handle one of my children while I handle the other. I'm so lucky. Lastly, I'm going to kick off the air conditioner again. Sheesh, so much for winter!!

Check out my weather: zip: 78247

No comments: