Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hungry?

Luisa is constantly challenging with respect to eating. She constantly keeps me on my toes. She is very particular, she has her favorite things and then from time to time she surprises me with what she wants to eat.

She has gone through cycles, for example, there was a time where she would eat peas everyday if I let her. Then there was a time period where broccoli was her favorite thing, but it couldn't be just any broccoli, it had to be broccoli from Outback Steakhouse! Go figure. So lately, her favorite thing is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, it's a favorite especially when she doesn't want what everyone else is eating. Imagine my excitement when the other day we were at the grocery store and I picked up some fresh broccoli. When we got home she ate almost all the broccoli I had bought that day.

Here is a list of her favorite foods:
PB&J, macaroni and cheese (Kraft EZ Mac), Corn on the cob (not kernal corn (off the cob)), Edamame, Peas, mandarin oranges, Oranges from grandma's tree, apples, cucumbers, baby carrots, pineapple, yogurt (sometimes with granola), fried chicken, broccoli, ground beef, cranberries, rice cakes, spaghetti, fruit leather, Cheerios, rice crispies, wheat chex, and of course all the bad stuff like candy, chips, chips & salsa especially!

I guess I just felt I had to write out this list to show myself that it's not that bad...She does like some variety in her life.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

The Liberto Family said...

She seems to be eating good, from what you have on the blog! I love the picture with hat!