Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 1, 2007

feeding the baby while dressed as cinderella

This morning Luisa thought it would be a fabulous idea to dress as Cinderella. While this is just fine around the house, she let us (me and my mom) know that she planned on going to Target dressed this way. I went ahead and okay'd it but refused to allow her to wear the heels out in public. Especially since she almost twisted her ankle while she was in the house.
While mom went home to grab her purse, I nursed Mia. Well, Luisa decided that she too better nurse her baby, so off came her top and she put the baby to eating! I had to chuckle, but I was good about doing it behind a news paper I was trying to read. I didn't want her to know I was laughing at her.

While we were out and about I took the opportunity to leave mom in the car with the girls while I ran inside Home Depot. Mia started crying and again reminded Luisa it was time to feed her baby. So off came the top and she fed her baby. This cracks me up!! I'm just surprised that it took this long for her to imitate my behavior.

Tomorrow we're going to check out a preschool in the area so I hope all goes well. Then we're going to lunch with Madrina (Godmother) Sandra.

1 comment:

The Liberto Family said...

That is funny about Luisa feeding her baby!