Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I want a hirumvsaidhf!

Huh? Last night I was talking to my niece who reminded me that Luisa was asking for special treats by spelling them out. She started this about a couple of months ago and I just forgot to write about it. Luisa really doesn't know how to spell, but she notices everything!! So when I spell some
things for my sister while Luisa is around, Luisa is quick to realize that it usually has something to do with some special treat. My girl, she's a pistol! Thanks to her dance classes she can spell Mickey Mouse, that's the song they're dancing to. So M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E is what I get to hear her spelling lately. She does of course spell her first name and she can write it out too. She does it with such concentration on her face. It's pretty cute. :)

Mia is still spitting up more than ever. She seems to be okay though. I've read it can last for quite some time, even as long as the first 2 years of life! That really scares me. Whatever, as long as she is healthy.

No comments: