Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 7, 2008

I don't want to take a nap!!

Luisa is so funny. I'm sure she's not the only one who does this, but it cracks me up! She argues about the nap, insisting that she doesn't want one and that she'll be quiet if I let her stay up. Within 30 minutes that girl is out like a light and sometimes it's half that time. The best part was that today, since it was so cold out, I put an undershirt and matching panties...well if that girl didn't strip down to just that. She refuses to sleep with socks on, but whatever it takes is all I can say. She's taken her jeans off in the past during her naps, as long as she naps I don't care. :) I like to be comfortable when sleeping but really a tank top and panties? I'm cold just thinking about it. :)

Meanwhile Mia is over here sucking away at her fingers. She's sleeping, but there is so much slurping going on I'm going to go check to make sure she hasn't sucked the meat off the bones.

I wish I was sleeping, but instead I'm going to get back to work.

1 comment:

The Liberto Family said...

That's is funny! Oh the joys I have to look forward too.

Melissa is right there with Mia on needing to suck on her thumb! She keeps her thumb in almost all the time while she is sleeping. How are we going to break these girls from this?